Digital Copywriter (m/w)
We are looking for a bright and ambitious digital copywriter to join our content team at GetYourGuide. If you’re passionate about travel and have experience applying data to your craft, then we’d love to hear from you.
You will be joining our friendly team of hardworking individuals, with specialisms in design, marketing and product, to create powerful content that attracts, converts and retains customers.
There is a huge opportunity to grow within the team and the wider business, and as part of the role you’ll collaborate with content production, data scientists and marketing teams across a range of projects and initiatives. A desire to learn and use analytical skills to guide your copy decisions is a must.
What gets us excited?
We’d love to speak to those who can point to a portfolio that shows creativity and flexibility in voice, as well as a data-driven approach to content crafting. If you can measure the success of your copy based on solid data (shares on social media, conversions from content, search rankings of content), you’ll fit in well.
Craft effective copy across a variety of surfaces and channels including performance marketing, newsletter, apps and our website in a test-driven fashion:
- Build hypotheses on messaging based on data and customer personas
- Design and launch your own copy tests
- Monitor performance statistics
- Analyze test results to drive your next copy decisions and iterations
- Collaborate with performance-driven teams in a cross-functional structure
- A little about you
- You’re a native German speaker with strong writing skills in both German and English
- You have 3+ years experience in a similar position working in a digital environment
- You can point to proven success in short copy that led to measurable outcomes in improved CR/CTR or other performance KPIs
- You put customer impact above your own style preferences, and are well-versed in the creation of end customer-oriented copy
- You demonstrate a thorough understanding of data analytics and are able to make decisions based on data
- You’re no stranger to multitasking and are able to prioritize tasks based on customer impact
The ideal candidate would also have:
- Experience in autonomously designing and launching copy A/B tests
- Experience in performance marketing copy
Reasons to join us:
- Open work environment where every voice is heard
- International team from all corners of the globe
- Room to develop professionally
- Regular learning events and team outings
- Virtual stock options – be part of our success story
Auf diesen Job bewerben:
Up for the challenge? Apply via the link: https://careers.getyourguide.com/positions/678544/